Dr Frankenstein plays with dolls
I was planning a sincere effort to add new Paperclay feet with shoes to my doll project when it occurred to me that it would be a much better idea to do all my paperclay-ing at once. I knew I had a few unfinished dolls sitting around. So, I pulled them out and discovered that a lot of their bits were missing their pieces. I started cutting and sewing and stuffing. I’d been sewing arms and legs for a couple of days when, again, it occurred to me that it would be a much better idea to just make new legs for my doll, legs with new and improved feet…feet that already have shoes. Then I wouldn’t need to make her new paperclay feet at all.
So, I made more legs.
Looking at this pile of body parts, I’m not sure if I have actually created more or less to do. I think it may be a matter of perspective.