Here is my little kitten, with his/her (still haven’t made up my mind) face sculpted and dry, and some basic lines marked with pen. I’m going to use that adorable tuxedo kitten to the left as a model when I paint.
It was bound to happen some day…I’ve been tagged. I may be the last person who hasn’t been tagged yet, ever. I think I just passed my first year blogging anniversary too, roughly. I erased my first post that said something like, “Just testing.” So, no accurate date there. I digress…I’ve been tagged by Annie Oakleaves (I like saying that. It makes me smile.) Here goes… five random facts about myself:
- I am an only child. People have always asked me, “Did you miss not having brothers and sisters?” I never understand this question, but I try to answer it politely. The truth is that I never had them, and so I have no idea what it is like to miss having them.
- I like to watch campy TV. My dad says that my mom and I will watch anything that “sparkles”. Dancing with the Stars, American Gladiators, Passions, Dr Who…if it has some element of the ridiculous, I’m in.
- I hate to buy new sneakers. I will wear them until they die. I’ve been known to strap them back together with duct tape. I really need a new pair right now.
- I am a pack rat. I had to reduce the number of my possessions when we moved several years ago, and it still pains me to think about it. I must have saved everything I had ever had, including piles of junk mail.
- I usually remember to take the laundry out of the washing machine, but I usually forget to take it out of the dryer.
Okay. Since I can’t believe I am not the last person to have been tagged ever, I will leave it up to anyone who hasn’t been tagged and who would like to be tagged, to volunteer five random facts about themselves. Or even one random fact. I’m not fussy about rules. Even if you don’t blog, you can just leave one or more in the comment section 🙂