ARCHIVES March 2008
I found these great bicycles on Easter clearance. They had bunnies attached, but I carefully removed them, along with the candy that came in the baskets. I used some paint and epoxy remover to get the glue off the seats, eventually managed to pick it off. I then patched, sanded, and painted the seats over,…
I designed and made this dress for my latest kitten doll. I went way overboard altering the outer and inner bodice pieces to give a faux piping effect around the neck and armholes. In reality, the thin line of turquoise fabric that shows is about 1/16 of an inch wide! A matching band of turquoise…
Mr Buskit, the Birthday Slug
This is S.B.’s birthday slug. He’s based on the pattern for my Valentine bird, with a few alterations. He’s got a little painted wooden birthday present in his “mouth”, and pipe cleaner antennae with painted wooden beads at their ends. His birthday hat is topped with a tiny pom pom. S.B. had been suggesting for…
Etsy Daffodil Treasury
My “Laurence with Primroses and Daffodils” (above) was included in an Etsy Treasury list called “Willy Nilly, Daffy O’Dilly” by by Susan at anaddedtouch.etsy.com. Thanks, Susan! That’s him in the upper right. The original painting was done in acrylic, and a print is available in my Etsy shop, and on our website.